Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt 2014 reveal day!

Hello everyone! 2014 seems like to be just started but one month is already gone by, and today marks a very special day, the reveal for the Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt!
I've been really lucky this year too, to be paired with an amazing person who put lot of care and attention into my package. My partner was Giova (who blogs over at "One Bunting Away" - check it out, it's rather great!) and this are the amazing finds of her scavenger:
1. Mail Art Kit - a wonderful assortment of paper, packed very nicely as well, that will probably satisfy my paper needs for the next month!


2. Something Made of Fabric: an handmade smail-mail brooch that I'm very proudly sporting on my coat now.
3. Something That Represents Her: a paper bunting, in the theme of maps and postage stamps! (I don't want to sound over-zealous but I've hung it to the shelf above my desk and I love it!)
4. Something Old Fashioned: a lovely crocheted heart doily.
5. Something Quirky: a decorated paper doily she makes for her shop. It's absolutely adorable, and I really like the message on it as well.
6. Lastly, Something New: Giova bought me a very cute bag, filled with adorable bits and bobs! She even sew my initials and address on the bag, which I thought was a really nice touch.
(how sweet is the crocodile/ruler?!!)
Of course everything was accompanied by a sweet letter, and a lucky 4 leaf clover.

I was so incredibly happy while going through such an amazing package, and I'm really thankful for all the effort put in it; so thanks again so much, Giova!

I hope you all had a fun time as well, and I'm really looking forward to see what everyone got!

Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

(use the widget below to link your post!)

16 comments:

  1. You recieved some cool stuff!!
    I really enjoined it, I just have some trouble with linking up mij blogpost. It says that it is accepted, but I can't see it on this page.

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmh, it's weird. Let's wait a little longer, and if it doesn't show up, I'll change widget!

      Delete
  2. What great stuff - especially the crocodile ruler! That's the coolest! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, that is really beautiful snailmail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YES. I've been waiting for the big reveal day! :) It looks like a completely exciting package! It's not very fun when all you can do is sit infront of your computer screen and drool over all these amazing mail goodies. Wish I had taken part! D: Boohoo, there's always next year I guess! :) ♥ Can't wait to see more from the scavenger hunt project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab your photos are great! I'm so excited to see everyone's posts ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful packaging and creative contents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to see how well this swap turned out! Everybody is so creative. I just missed the deadline, but I'll try for next year. ^-^ Love that crocodile ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of pictures you made! Nice presents! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've blogged about my outgoing parcel here: http://www.vintherr.dk/blog/secret-penpal-scavenger-hunt-2014-my-outgoing/

    My incoming parcel is still partly wrapped and ready to be photographed - Where did time go? Must get to that soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this looks amazing. Wish I'd had known so I could have took part, of to look at everybody's links!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute little hunt. Its always fun seeing what others do and how they package things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fab! You've got such an awesome package, especially love the bag and the crocodile ruler hehe.
    I really enjoyed taking part on this project. I have written the posts, and submitted the link, yay! So happy to read others' posts too and see how creative they are.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waw, this is such lovely mail you received! I really hope my partner gets her package soon. This year's edition was once again lovely to participate in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Giova really does send the best snail mail! I've also been lucky enough to receive some from her!

    ReplyDelete