Thursday, 17 April 2014

Snail Mail Love

Hello everyone! Today I would like to show you my newest illustrations, as I'm sure you snailmail geeks will appreciate them ;)
They're a series of five, that I've titled "Snail Mail Love".
They were really spontaneous drawing, but I realized they all represent something I really love about letter writing.


This one, which is probably my favourite, is clearly inspired by those traditional tattoos you may have seen somewhere (or on someone) already. If you know me, you'll know I love tattoos, so this one was actually 'born' while I was sketching possible new tattoos ideas.
This one, is dedicated to that cozy feeling you get whenever you read a letter, maybe while sipping tea or coffee, and the inspiration is so much that you start gathering your supplies to start writing your reply to it. And this, in my opinion, is one of the best feeling ever.
This is another favourite of mine, and pretty self explanatory. Anything related to calligraphy, handwriting, penmanship, whatever you wanna call it, is wonderful, even better if put into a letter ♥
This one is the more simple, but I still really like it. To me represents the happiness to find a little something in your mailbox, even better if unexpected!
And lastly, a little reminder for us all to keep spreading the love in the old fashioned way ;)

What do you guys think? You know I love me some good criticism!
Much love,
ƒ.

P.S. I'm selling them in my Etsy shop; the shipping is free for a while and I'm also including a cheeky sticker pack to the first few orders (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

12 comments:

  1. They are adorable! I love them. I have a little online stationery boutique also. My mission is to keep the art of letter writing, sending invitations and mailing cards alive. I am based in Redondo Beach, California. ~ Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooowowowow! Tu blog se ve maravilloso, y yo me enamore de todas las postales que diseñaste! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 muchas gracias Ely! esto me hace muy feliz :3

      Delete
  3. My fave is the first one too, I'd love to have that tattoo and the other fave is the ink one. A shame that I have a hypersensitive skin... Oh, and I love the colour of them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a shame you can get tattoos :( but still nowadays is really easy to find really cool temporary ones, maybe you could rock some of these :D

      Delete
  4. These are wonderful, Fab! The first one is definitely my favorite, too, but I also love the love letters one! Actually, they're all wonderful!
    ps-I know I've been saying I have a package coming your way for a while now but it will be on its way very soon! I promise!!! :) sorry for the extreme delay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't apologize! That's totally fine, especially because you didn't have to send me anything :3 I'm super excited tho! I'll be patiently waiting for it to show up! And thank you so much for the lovely comment <3

      Delete
  5. I love them. I wish i was creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥♥ you know how I feel about these...also, I like your new blog change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want them! They are too cute! And oh, I love that first one as a tattoo idea.. But will I still like it after a couple of years? Ahh, first let me get that owl tattoo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! so cute!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete