Thursday, 29 May 2014

details: mail from Katzi

Yesterday, I received a wonderful surprise in the mail from Katzi. I knew she was going to send me something, but I didn't really know what to expect and this little box of wonders blew me away!

First off, the lettering on it was amazing! I really wish I didn't have to edit out the rest of my information from the label but you can take my word for it ;3
This is what was inside (or part of it, actually), and I loved everything!
Something I was particularly excited to see, was the Creepy Hearts Club little fellas & zine, which is super dorky and fun!
Another thing I was very happy about, are those gorgeous analog photographs she too! I really love when my penpals decide to share with me some of their shots. Besides being able to see faraway landmarks and cities, I feel like there's something special about being able to see even the smallest detail through the eyes of someone else, don't you agree?
Thank you so much Katzi, you're one amazing lady, and this parcel really made my day! ♥

A question for you before I go, what is one thing you love getting in the mail?
Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you liked it! I love all your SMASH*book stuff and I was hoping to contribute to it a little :) I had a blast putting it together and I can't wait to send you another little parcel soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, I can't wait to put everything to use :) I'll also be working on something to send you in return.. I'll be trying to top that but it's gonna be hard :P x

      Delete
  2. Such a an awesome parcel! I am so inspired by what people send/receive through the mail.

    Cheers from Singapore,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the items! :D

    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katzi is so cool! I love what she sent you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet! you're a lucky duck :P

    erin, beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely feel like I am :P thank you!

      Delete
  6. I just saw the peacock heart, aw, yesterday I went to a stationary store and they actually had a peacock planner and it was cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab,

    Boy you got lots of nice things, you really get really cool things from your awesome Pen Pals, I think that is so cool! I like it when I get tons of Letters, that's what I enjoy about Pen Palling.

    ReplyDelete