Tuesday, 3 June 2014

the Postal Society 2.0

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, last year, alongside some friends, I founded a website called the Postal Society to create a community dedicated not only to finding new penpals, but also to have a better place to host swaps and challenges, and discuss common interests.

Lest year we had a network hosted on a platform, but I was very unsatisfied with the quality and the restrictions of it, so I decided to cave in and create a proper .com website for it!

It is finally ready and I'd love to share it with you all:


We're obviously still getting started but if would mean a lot if you could check it out!

See you there, I hope!
♥, ƒ.

10 comments:

  1. I love it fab, more then tumblr :p I'm still debating on how I want to do my floral envelope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ you know how much it means to me! And for the challenge, I'm sure whatever you make is gonna be lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Really excited to be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm very happy you decided to be back with us! x

      Delete
  3. Yay, I did it! See you on PS 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! :D
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete