Thursday, 4 July 2013

Mexican Skulls in my Mailbox

Hello everyone! I hope July's off to a great start for you all and that you're enjoying the holidays ☺
Today, I want to show you an awesome package I received from a very artistic friend over in Mexico: Musberina! We both love skulls, so we decided to go for a skull-themed swap and she sent me some amazing stuff and artworks..


She sent me loads of sugar skulls stickers, some postcards, and lovely letter, all gorgeously packed up in a customized envelope.
She also included a muñequita, how cute is that?
But my favourite part of her package was her drawings! She's such a skilled artist, I can't even begin to tell you, I'll just let the picture talk!
Last but not least, she also included a special drawing for me for a future tattoo, and I'm not showing it just because it's kind of "private", you know, but you bet it's just as amazing as any other of her artworks!

That's it from me for today, thanks again to Musberina for this awesome swap ☺ she hasn't received my part yet unfortunately.. but hopefully it isn't lost.
Here's one of the things that I included for her:

~Have you ever made a themed swap with someone?
Have a great day!
ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. Very talented indeed! <3 And such a lovely swap. I think I fell in love with your friend's calligraphy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are both so artistically talented! Aren't her paintings so beautiful! I like that swap theme you two came up with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that theme swap you two came up with is awesome! :D I hope you have a Great Weekend! Get lots more Pen Pal letters and Swaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Questo è veramente fantastico!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post,it is a rain drop post...i like it really ..because it contain all the information about the exact topic....
    thanks dear at all for sharing this information..I am intrigued with much of your information and am persuaded to agree with you after reading your material.
    I’m hoping you’ll add more articles on this topic.
    Adult Live Cam Sex Chat in HD
    AdultBunnies

    ReplyDelete