Friday, 28 June 2013

Happy Mail & News Flash

Hello guys!! Long time no see uh? How are you all doing?
I haven't been quite myself lately, I got struck by a massive creative block and I couldn't keep up with my mail because of it. This, and exams (still 1 left, UGH!)  really got into my way and I'm truly sorry for not being able to organise my time in a most profitable way.
But I'm back now, for good, I promise!
So before I show you the awesome mail I got lately, I want to make sure you all know that starting July 1st, Google Friends Connect (GFC) won't be a thing anymore, so please please please, if you still wish to follow my blog, you can now do it via Bloglovin, or starting July 1st you won't be receiving any more notifications about my posts. So.. you've been warned!

Now, I in the past few weeks I haven't received much mail, but the few letters I got were really lovely!
I swapped one of my zines (yes, I made my first zine! More about it in a post to come soon!) with a lovely Spanish girl, Greta, and she sent me a zine with some of her experimental postcards, look how cool!
 Then I got a cute and vintage looking letter from Manon in the Netherlands,
 And also from the Netherlands, a little parcel from Marjolijn who recently went to Paris too, and also sent me some delicious Dutch liquorice that are not pictured because.. as I said, they were delicious :D
And that's it from for today, but don't fret! I have loads of posts in store for the upcoming months, so make sure to stick around :)
Also if you're still waiting for a letter from me.. I promise, they'll all go out by the end of the first week of July!

Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, Google Friend Connect is going away!! Doh! That's how I keep up and follow all of my fave blogs! This is most disappointing news....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that GFC thing for all blogspot blogs? Because I had no idea... Maybe I should read blogspot messages. xD Well, I'll keep following your blog. I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab,

    All your mail is awesome! :) Are you still looking for swaps, and what kinds of things do you swap?

    ReplyDelete