Friday, 31 January 2014

the Little Letter Girls

I'm here to - very cautiously - announce that my creative block is gone! *cheerful sound*
Despite spending the past few weeks (..months) bent over a statistics book in which I have no interest at all, I've had a few days during which my creativity reached some pretty impressive spikes and I even felt good about what was coming out of it.

As a new year's resolution I decided to be more positive about my art, whether it's a doodle on the back of receipt, or a 10x10 painting.. and to move the first step towards this goal, I decided to go big or go home by printing a few postcards of my latest illustrations series!

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet "the Little Letter Girls"~
If you like them, you can buy a set of 4 or 8, here. I'm feeling happy so I'm having free shipping worldwide for a few days ☺
What do you think? Aren't they cute? I would love to hear your feedback!

Have a great day,
ƒ.

7 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, Fab! Absolutely love them! Cuteness overload xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely adorable! Perfect for little notes to friends x

    www.daydreamingfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Fab!! You're such a wonderful artist with such great talent! The cards look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle! I really appreciate <3

      Delete
  4. a fantastic read Hello. remarkable job. a knockout post I did not imagine this. about his This is a fantastic story. Thanks! additional hints

    ReplyDelete