Saturday, 1 February 2014

January

Hello there, everyone!
My friend Michelle over at Seaweed Kisses wrote this very interesting post to wrap up the happenings of the past month. I thought it was a really cool idea to share with you what i've been up to (and hopefully read in the comments what you have been up to!).
So here we go:

Reading: 1Q84 by Murakami. Many reviews I've read describe it as a "waste of paper and ink" but I'm honestly really enjoying it so far, even tho the genre is new to me;
Watching: How I Met Your Mother, and I just finished American Horror Story: Coven, but I must admit it was my least favorite season so far, and the plot holes throughout the whole series are absurd;
Eating: nothing in particular, except cereal biscuits for breakfast and with my tea;
Drinking: a very nice apple & cinnamon tea;
Using: DAS, to make little critters to send to my friends! I haven't used DAS since I was in middle school probably, but I've seen lots of people using it, and clay, recently that I felt like picking it up again and give it a try;
Recently: dyed my hair with henna from Lush. I'm not too sure how I like them but it'll do;
Wearing: my new burgundy combat boots, which besides being really cool comes in handy with this horrible weather;
Listening: I'm obsessed with this song: Ghost Gunfighters by As Animals;
Trying: to study for my next two exams, ugh;
Purchased: a subscription to the gym to try and get fit again (aka be able to climb the stairs without getting out of breath);
Working: on some products for my shop. So far I've made a set of cute illustrated postcards, and I'll soon list some stickers, so keep your eyes peeled!

What have you been up to lately? ☺
Have a nice day,
ƒ.

3 comments:

  1. I think I might have to borrow your friend's idea for a monthly wrap-up post too! And I also am starting to read 1Q84! I only got through the first 100 pages of it but I feel like it's really interesting so far :) (Hopefully the next 1000+ pages won't disappoint!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten through 400 pages of IQ84 and I disagree with the reviews you've read so far too. In fact I'm a little surprised! I know that Murakami isn't everyone's favorite and sometimes his books are hard to understand until you get to the end... but I've never heard anyone say his words were a waste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I'm going to do a monthly wrap up on my blog now!!

    ReplyDelete