Friday, 14 February 2014

Detail: mail from Ari

Erlier this week, I received an parcel from my friend Ari, a wonderful artist from California.
I already featured some of her mail here on the blog, and I probably already said this too, but she's one of those people with whom I just clicked right away, and seeing her letters popping in my mailbox is particularly exciting.
Here's some eye candy for you~
& this is her zine (which you can get here) and besides being a-mazing, it also features a little thing I sent her in the mail a while back ♥ such an honor!
Talk to you soon!
ƒ.

7 comments:

  1. That's such a wonderful letter! I'm a huge fan of zines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so antique and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the vintage feel of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ari had a great idea how to pack everything - looks just amazing!
    I wish I could get letters like this fromy my friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB! Thanks for blogging about this c : You took nice photos and I'm glad you enjoy the contents, and that the letter found you safely. XOX lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome!!! Not only really beautiful but when you get to my age you are so going to love that you took the time and love to do this. Thnaks for such a nice blog.

    address plaques

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, what a wonderful package! Total eye candy :p.

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete