Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Are you looking for a penpal? II

Here' some of the penpal ads I received recently, if you're looking for a new friend, this might be your chance to find it ☺! 


"Hi, my name is Marisa and I'm 22 years old. I want a pen pal either in the US or internationally and I enjoy things such as swapping, collecting stamps, decorating planners, putting together cute parcels, smash book and other scrapbooking, cute note cards, and everything else in between. I know everyone has their own life going on, but I'm looking for someone that can take some time out and maybe send me some mail every few weeks? I want to get involved in the snail mail community!"
Contact: mythology.marisa@gmail.com
Blog: http://mythologyyy.blogspot.com

"Hello! My name is Autumn Echo. I am 18 years old, from New York. I'm looking for pen pals all over the world. I love coffee, owls, crafting, snail mail, reading, poetry. I'm willing to swap letter, post cards, and/or small parcels. I respond quickly as well, so if you are looking for someone to correspond with quite regularly, I'm your girl. If you are interested in being pen pals with me, please contact me by email."
Contact: mangoymango95@gmail.com
"Hello :) I'm Dani.
I am 25 years old and living in Massachusetts.
I like YA books and Jane Austen, colonial houses, halloween, Buffy, Doctor Who, picnics, long and deep conversations, little love notes, unique greeting cards, The Mortal Instruments, pagan holidays, and trying foods from other countries.
I am looking for a female penpal around my age, with similar interests, with whom I can hopefully develop a great friendship. Any country.
I hope to hear from someone soon!"
Contact: daniellephant@me.com

3 comments:

  1. :( I tried to email Dani but the email bounced back as spam..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw fab thank you! Ive already gotten one email :3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my new penpal ;-)

    ReplyDelete