Thursday, 27 February 2014

Mail lately

I've been neglecting the blog again, sigh, I haven't posted about my outgoing mail in a while and I thought it was time for an update.
Here's something I've sent out in the past month:
As I mentioned in my monthly wrap up for January, I've been experimenting new mediums, and with DAS I created this little family of owls that have been sent to a special someone in Belgium.
I've sent a few orders from my Etsy, and a letter to Maddie.
I made a painting (to be shown after the recipients collects it) and sent it across the ocean.
And lastly, more orders, and a letter to Corey and one to Ari ♥

What have you sent lately?
Have a nice day,
ƒ.

8 comments:

  1. lovely lovely lovely! i haven't sent any mail recently - i finally caught up so i'm just waiting for replies now! :)


    Erin, beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are so cute! And all the envelopes are great to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I last sent out something (I think it was at the end of January…) but one of the last parcels I sent out was to you! Oh, that reminds me that I still want to send you a little something for your birthday. I adore those owls, really, I can't stop looking at them. It's just so nice that you've made these yourself just to send them to me, a girl in Belgium whom you've never actually met in real life. Snail mail and penpalship still surprises me every day. Thank you so much, dear Fab <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your posts Fab, even if they are far and few <3

      Delete
  4. Your mail posts are always such an inspiration! Please keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete