Saturday, 1 March 2014

February

Hello everyone!
February passed by so fast it's crazy.. Here's what I've been busy doing:

Reading: still 1Q84 by Murakami. I've just started the second book of the trilogy and finally the plot is unraveling and I'm loving it even more;
Watching: the Walking Dead, Girls, and I've recently seen the pilot a few new series but it's still to early to decided whether I like them or not.
Eating: kiwifruits, lots of these!
Drinking: organic green tea;
Using: brown paper envelopes again, which I'm liking to leave quite simple without going overboard with decorations. I feel like just a nice strip of washi tape compliments them better, and I really hope my penpals are enjoying this new "style" as well.
Recently: dyed my hair with henna from Lush. I'm not too sure how I like them but it'll do;
Wearing: my hair up. It's at this stage where they're not short nor long, and I really dislike it. So instead of loosing my mind with it, I'm just throwing it in a awkward length ponytail or bun and I'm pretty much done with it.
Listening: I've been listening to literally 5 songs on endless repeat this month, and one of them I particularly like is Cut Your Teeth by Kyla La Grange (Kygo Remix);
Trying: to focus on one thing at a time, complete it, and then move on to the next one. (Am I succeeding? Nope. Not really.);
Purchased: nothing noteworthy, I'm limiting myself to buying only the necessary to save up for a couple projects;
Working: out! I've been going to the gym 4 days a week and I'm loving it.

I'm curious, what have you been up to lately? ☺
Have a nice day,
ƒ.

1 comment:

  1. Did I ever mention that I LOVE your blog and art, and that you are a true source of inspiration to me? ^^

    ReplyDelete