Sunday, 16 March 2014

Are you looking for a penpal? III

Here' some of the penpal ads I received recently, if you're looking for a new friend, this might be your chance to find it ☺! 


"Hi everyone! My name is Brendha, I'm 19 and I'm a law student. I want a penpal from anywhere and doesn't matter with your letters are cute or not, I'm more interested in what is written, but please,+16 at least; any gender. I'm not interested in big swaps because the brazilian mail is a headache sometimes, but swap little things of course I do smoothly. By the way, I'm brazilian! I would love swap postcards, I'm planning to assemble a collection of them! I reply as soon as the letter arrives, i just won't do this in special cases, like postal strike and exams."
Contact: breenyep@hotmail.com
Blog: http://daisiesandcallalilies.tumblr.com/
Kik: kontrollverlust;

"Hi, my name is Alex..a 44 year old woman from the UK...really love to exchange snail mail, love handmade envelopes, hand made things, paper, poetry, dogs, positivity, baking and sooo much more...would love to exchange snail mail with you, let's make happy mail days "
Contact: seaweed77@aol.com

"Hi! My name is Mira and I'm from Finland. I'm 17 years old childcare student. I love snail mailing, and I miss getting special mail. I love music, tv series, movies, friends, crafting, baking and magazines. Send me an email if you want to know more!"
Contact: mira.alamikkula@hotmail.com
Blog: http://mira-postcrossing.blogspot.fi/

No comments:

Post a Comment