Wednesday, 12 March 2014

A little birdy told me

Lately, I've been finding myself using cheap white labels to make my own stickers to somehow decorate my letters. I did like the designs but I wasn't happy with the flimsy quality of them, so I decided to have some professionally printed.
I've been really liking using brown envelopes without too many decorations, and those stickers came really in hand to add a little cute touch to them ☺
I had to print quite a few of them, and I don't think I would ever be able to use them all by myself, so I'm selling some on Etsy.
If you like them and want to spice up your letters with a cheeky sticker, you can buy them here.
Use the code: INSTA10 to get 10% off *winky face*

Have a great day!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. omg I love these stickers so so much! I'll buy some for sure when I'll have some money :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. What service did you use for printing?

    ReplyDelete