Friday, 14 March 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today I'm turning 23, which for various reasons, makes me feel rather weird. It could be because I look like I'm 15, or because I feel like I'm 37, or just because who does enjoy growing up after all?

Anyway, if you know me at all, you'd know I'm not the kind of person to celebrate this happening, so I don't really have any interesting plans for the night, besides maybe baking a cherry pie and eating it!
I don't even know why I'm writing a blog post about it, really. So yeah..!

Enjoy your day, guys! I'll be virtually sending pie slices to ya'll :)
ƒ.

11 comments:

  1. Aw fab happy birthday! You should of told me I would of sent you something! Enjoy the day 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Fab! I hope you still have a wonderful day and evening. In Belgium today was such an awesomely sunny and warm day. I hope over there in Napoli sun is shining bright as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy happy birthday! Everyone have different ways to celebrate, the thing it's that you pass a good time with friends or family or even with your cat!! Enjoy your cherry pie yomm yomm... :3
    xxxxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you, Fab!! I hope your day is wonderful as ever. I just celebrated mine last week, and yeeeah. It's not much an occasion when you get older. I feel that it just turns into a reminder. ;)

    Mmn, cherry pie sounds so good! Enjoy,and I wish you all the best for 2014 year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to take a day off on my birthday and go somewhere nice! A city or a museum. Eat a good lunch with a glass of wine, and somewhere some fancy cake. The best birthday celebration ever!
    (hate birthday parties)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your day ^-^ Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 29 and I still feel the same... :) Auguri!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday 16 days late Fab, I really hope you had a great Birthday! :D Hope you at least got tons of Birthday Cards from your Pen Pals for your Special Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG sorry for missing ur brthday!
    A present are coming right away! <3

    ReplyDelete