Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Are you looking for a penpal? III

Guys! I'm really excited today to post an ad of one of my own penpals: Kelly!

source (x)
My name is Kelly and am a 22 year old hair stylist living in Chicago.

I am looking for pen pals from all over the world that are near my age. :D

Some things I like to do are reading, watching movies, playing video games, taking photographs, and hanging out with my cats.

Tumblr: Palaceplayers
Blogspot: palaceplayersblog

To contact me shoot me an email: Kellyjost@gmail.com

I can personally guarantee you that she's lovely and her letters are always super cute and fun to read!
Just take a peek at these:


Well, good luck Kelly! :)
And I hope you're all having a lovely week!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. Weekend?! Haha did you make a mistake, or do you have holidays currently? Unfortunately I can't take on any more penpals, but her blog and tumblr are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pff, I totally meant week xD I was just very tired I guess :P xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you email/messaged her? I hope so because I can really see you two being penpals xD

      Delete