Tuesday, 18 December 2012

3 things

Hi guys! Are you having a nice week? I hope so! Mine started with heavy rain, but today it was sunny and warm, so I went shopping for the last Christmas presents I still needed.
Anyway, these are three things I've done lately:
1. My boyfriend and I went to our favourite Japanese restaurant and had a lovely dinner of ramen, yakisoba and sushi <3


2. My family set up the Christmas tree, which in nothing fancy, just a regular tree with red and gold decorations (artsy pic © my sis).
3. and lastly, I went to my favourite bookstore, hoping to find some old books to use for my crafts, but I ended up leaving with just a few vintage postcards and a baggie of used stamps for my collection :)

What did you do lately?
ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that picture of the books is lovely! I received your letter yesterday and loved it <3 Thank you so much! I'll send my reply in January, just like you asked. But I have to say I'm pretty jealous of you for not having snow/really cold days during Christmas time (well, for a minute, snow is fun as well!). I guess it's just something totally different. I wouldn't feel 'christmassy' probably when it's still warm outside, but I'm not complaining. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, I would really love to swich place with you then :D I would love a snowy Christmas! ANyway I'm glad you got my letter :) can't wait for yours! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I want to go to that bookstore, it looks awesome (which I'm judging from the fact that it has books...). In my town there's only one bookstore and they don't sell anything old at all, but they do have some craft supplies so I go there every now and then to spend some money anyway just to support them because I know they might close if we don't use it.

    Which is one of the things I've done, gone to the book store to buy craft supplies.
    I have also ordered my last christmas presents, still have some to buy but I'll do that on saturday or something. And reading. I've done tons of reading, right now I'm half way into The Merlin Trilogy by Mary Stewart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled across your blog and I love it :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Fab! It's been a while... Hope everything's OK with you and your loved ones! xox

    ReplyDelete