Friday, 7 December 2012

festive friday III

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Well hello guys! Happy weekend, how are you?
Is the Christmas spirit all over you already? My family will decorate the tree tomorrow, so for now the closest I've gotten to Christmas is through ALL the pictures that everyone's posting on Instagram of their trees, stockings, garden decorations and all that jazz, plus the lighting's they put in the streets of my town, of course!
Anyway, for you who are more festive than me, here the freebies for this week:

click here to download (20MB zip file)
As usual, let me know if you like them and don't forget to check out the other "festive fridays" if you haven't already: here and here.
I also want to apologise as I dont' know what I've messed up in the code of the theme, but nothing is working as it should (like the tags, or the comments!) but I'll try to fix it as soon as I can!

Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. I got your postcard! :-) Will respond soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background of the sheets! *v*b

    ReplyDelete
  3. *-*... why I dont have a color printer in home! All them looks adorable!
    and as I said to jennifer, the mail in december is so slow, or thats what they said me in the post office... I hope comes soon!I cant wait >.< also! I want to see your christmas tree ^-^

    ReplyDelete