Tuesday, 4 December 2012

3 things

Hi guys! How are you? How's December so far? Here it's been freezing cold and we had a storm every other day, which led to flooding that caused roads collapses - crazy stuff. On the other hand, the Christmas spirit is beginning to be felt as all the shops decorated their windows, the streets have been embellished with themed lighting etc and I'm already racking my brain to sort out the Christmas presents for my family but I'm sure I'll end up buying most of them on the 24th as usual :(

Anyway here's what I've been doing lately:


1. I've been giving another go to digital painting, trying to reproduce that sketch I did last night. This is what I've done so far, but there's still a looot more to do. (I don't know if you can tell but the first frame of the gif is just so so bad, lol).

2. I made a digital illustration from a sketch I also did at night a while ago, and put it in my shop.


3. And just drew a lot in general :)

What have you been doing last week?
Have a great day,
ƒ.

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely drawings, you really have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw, your drawings are so beautiful! I like the first one! That blue hair is so lovely. I miss my blue hair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank a lot <3 They really suited you, this summer you should go for the blue again! :D

      Delete
  3. I really love your drawings, especially the girl of the tea... It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lately i've been:

    1) working on getting christmas gifts together for people

    2) hanging out with my friends: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/558962_4912102838350_164211858_n.jpg hehehehe that was the dress i wore for my 21st birthday bar bash

    3)flirting with the guy that works at a restaurant called panera. it's a cafe/bakery and he's a manager and i'm in lovvve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah, sounds like you had way more fun than I did :P <3

      Delete
  5. @Marissa--I <3 Panera Bread! My youngest always calls it NaraNara Bread. LOL!

    ReplyDelete