Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Are you looking for a penpal from France?

Hi guys, today I have a penpal ad for you! Meet the lovely Viktoria from France:

"My name is Viktoria, I'm 24 years old and I'm illustrator and photographer, who for now is living not far from Paris.
I have a lot of passions, for now it's knitting and embroidery, but two things is never changes - my love for tea and reading books. I'm looking for a pen friend who loves these two things as well (because little common things is already a big start for find a good friend), and who will be happy to receive time after time little watercolors.
Voilà.
(x)
Some links about things what I'm doing: Flickr & Blog (when i was writing my blog, I was in love with Russian language and so i was writing in Russian there).

To get in touch with Viktoria you can write her an email to: alice.korlyhanova@gmail.com

Well, good luck Viktoria! :)
And I hope you're all having a lovely week!
ƒ.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be pen pals!
    Did you want to email me vtownsend1990@gmail.com and we can talk about it?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!! I'm also looking for a snail mail pen pal... would you? please reply! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete