Friday, 3 May 2013

The Postal Society

Hello guys, today is May 3rd, and you know what that means? I can finally share the secret I've been keeping for months with you all.
As you might have guessed from the image above, there's a new community in town! And it's all postal! ☺
I always wanted a facebook-like place dedicated to snail mailers only, so I gathered a couple of trusted friends (the ever so awesome Natalie and Andie) and we worked and worked until today to create a place for us all to be postal together!
But enough sentimentalism here, let me go straight to the facts and explain what is P.S.?
Please check this post on our official blog, I couldn't use better words than that to explain it to you guys. Just let me tell you that if you love letter writing, swaps, challenges, and meeting new friends, that's the place for you and I can't wait to meet you there!

I'm not going to lie to you guys, I'm too excited to write anything else, so please please please, take a second to pop over the website and see if you like it, it would make me so incredibly happy if you could!

I'll see you there I guess?

Have a nice day,
♥ ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. This looks so cool, I'm def going to check out that blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with this Fab and I hope it works out the way you would like it to. If things are like your scavenger hunt I'm sure it will be great :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is wonderful! I'm currently trying to sign up but I can't because it says I have a email verification problem? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I already signed up and love the site!
    I have another recommendation: Could you design some kind of button for us to display on our blogs? :) No stress though, I just thought it might be a nice idea.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete