Tuesday, 30 April 2013

3 things

Hello guys, how's your week? Mine's okay so far, it's finally getting warmer and it seems like the rain won't show up for a while now. It's been a month probably, since I last posted about my "three things", so here's what I've been doing lately:


1. I uploaded my second video (my first being a very cr**py one about my WTJ) on YouTube, and I had so much fun doing it, that I'm fantasising about making a few more in the future, maybe about smashing/crafting/DIY, penpal things and more drawings. Therefore, it would really mean a lot to me if you could check out the video and let me know what you think? You know I really value your opinion! {On a side note, I uploaded with a very nice background song, but YT made me change it :c}
2. We adopted an itty bitty kitty ♥ He's a crossbreed of a Chartreux and a Burmese so we don't know how he's gonna look like, but he's already the cutest thing ever, so who cares! Oh and we've named him Duster ☺

3. Make sure you're not busy on May 3rd because a big announcement is coming your way, I'm so very excited about this project and I hope you guys will appreciate it too as it was a big investment of time and money, but you know.. the thing we do for (what we) love!

What have you been doing lately? You know I'm nosy :D
Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

16 comments:

  1. Aaw, your cat is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're fantastic at what you do fab!I could never paint in watercolour the way you do, it is so natural and you make it look so easy! Definitely would love to see more of your works in moving imageries :3 I adore your little cat btw!It has a very nice colour and its eyes are so pretty and I just want to hug it! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, would love to see more of your work filmed! I enjoyed watching your WTJ video as well. You're so creative....naturally.

    Oh, and can't wait for your big announcement! Truly looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab!! Your kitty is absolutely dupey cutey *O* And I love the name! Duster :) Congrats for the new addition to the family ;)
    Looking forward to hearing about your super new projects.
    Love you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Duster is so cute, he looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAHHHH KITTEEEEENNNN!
    He's so cute :). I got your letter last week by the way, thank you for such a lovely letter! I will write back soon.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey fab. my three things are:

    1: i bought this book, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gcsfgofsa9E/UXv07Sg177I/AAAAAAAAAag/WIlI3RCzVEs/s1600/Untitled+4.png i'm still thinking about what i want to do with it
    2: http://i41.tinypic.com/30a7w9d.png i've been working on putting a package together for 'the love parcel'
    3: i've been obsessing over a show here called, "the following" with kevin bacon. kevin bacon is an FBI agent that's chasing after a cult leader that bases killings off edgar allen poes's work. it's really good and last night was the season finale!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your new kitty is so adorable! Looking forward to your announcement on 3rd May :)

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw cute kittie :)

    anna-kisscut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am desperately waiting for your big announcement.I am very anxious about things and you've made me more anxious as to what your news is going to be...

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://lettersandme.blogspot.com/ lookin for a penpal :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love your video but your new kitty keeps distracting me. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaah Fab your drawing skills amaze me every single time! I'm not a big fan of skulls but you make them look so interesting. Duster is the cutest little kitty. I just got back from a little trip to Berlin - yep, again - and I'm exhausted. So this weekend will just be chill time with the boyfriend and catching up for school :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. :O your new kitty is so cute!!! I hope to see tons of pictures xD

    ReplyDelete