Friday, 19 April 2013

freebie friday XXVII

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys, many of you were enthusiast about the non-letter sets freebie I posted a few weeks ago, so I'm sharing another one today.
click here to download them on my new website!
These are replicas of old concert tickets, I thought it could be a fun way to display in your scarpbook your favourite songs, or also to include them in your penpal letters ☺
Let me know your opinions and stay tuned for some new letter set next Friday!
Have a good weekend,
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!♥♥ THANK YOU FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Such a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab, i love the cute background you made - -the flowers :) i printed this out already too :D :d i hope you're doing okay. i'm so happy i have a smart phone now, i've been keeping up w. you on insta >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh!! great idea the design is super cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete