Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Big Project: Help needed!

Hi guys. As you may know, I won't be able to update you on my incoming/outgoing mail for a little while as my stuff is currently in boxes because I had to re-paint my room. In the meanwhile, I hope you won't mind if I update you on something else. I have a new project, kinda big, coming up for you all.. but to make it real I still need to raise a few dollars and I wanted to ask for your "help".
Of course I'm not asking for donations, but instead, you can contribute by buying something from my shop.
So here's a friendly reminder of what I'm currently offering:
read more about it here & here.

I'm still offering commissions for: custom digital stationery, portrait illustrations, digitisation of your own art.. see images below~
example of different portrait style
example of digitisation based on a drawing
Prices reduced to 50% for April only:
Stationery Set: 10$ (for examples just browse through my freebies)
Portrait Illustrations: (depending on complexity) from  6.50$ to 25$
Digitisation: (depending on complexity) from  6.50$ to 25$
read more here.

I'm also offering the chance to advertise your blog through an ad space in my sidebar:
read here if you're interested in my blog stats.

If you're looking for a cool shirt, tote bag, or iphone case, you may want to check my søciety6 shop,
or if you prefer tangible paper goodies, you can take a look at my Etsy shop:
Thanks in advance if you're going to purchase something! And remember to stay tuned, the big news is hopefully coming your way shortly!

Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you raise enough money fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 広大なebay の品揃え、何百もの荷物に] を選択しますから。はっきりと] をクリックしますこのタブを可能性がありますがあります。ためドロップ/冬シャネルされます開始その '少年'バッグ選択。ためイラスト、価格タグは白のトランプ。

    Also visit my webpage chanel

    ReplyDelete
  3. 機能のうち活力の世話に取るそれらホーム。それです純粋には素晴らしい選択にメールはみんなデュベティカにあなたpal。

    Here is my weblog: http://www.deyubeteikakappa.com

    ReplyDelete