Friday, 17 May 2013

Traveler's Notebook Star Ferry Edition

On Thursday, I finally received my order from Rësor. If you follow me on Instagram you may remember that before my birthday I pre-ordered a Traveler Notebook, specifically the Star Ferry Anniversary edition. It was my birthday present to myself, and coincidentally, it was released the same day of my birthday itself! The release of the notebook, however, was delayed for the US market for a month, (hence the delay in receiving my order) and I patiently waited until today, when I came home to find this:
Isn't this a great start already?! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and this one is flawless.
Along with it, which contained the notebook it self, I received a postcard, with belated (but much appreciated!) birthday wishes from the lovely Diana,
and a goodie bag:
The notebook came in this yet again simple but gorgeous package, along with a ferry ride coupon:
Inside the box, the notebook was protected by a cotton bag, and it also had a spare rubber band in a different color
Now, look at this beauty! The leather feels amazing, and the binding is really well made:
The notebook itself is really nice and pretty too,
the only thing, if I had to find a flaw, would be that the pages are quite thin and I'm afraid the ink would bleed through, but I'm fairly sure they also sell refills with thicker pages suitable for sketches.
Last but not least, the goodie bag had some amazing treats too! Postage stamps stickers, two gorgeous rubber stamps (!!) and two tiny craft airmail envelopes!
I'm so satisfied with this purchase, probably the best one in 2013 so far, and Rësor service was impeccable; I definitely suggest you to take a look at their shop, the shipping costs are affordable for European countries too.
Now I only have to customize it and decide on what kind of memories I want it to hold ☺
What would you use it for?!
Have a great day,
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. I love the aesthetics of the ferry ride coupon! It's so quaint. :-) Actually, everything is beautiful. Well chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so beautiful and durable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. packaging so awesome.

    ReplyDelete