Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Catching Up!

The time to catch up with my letters has finally arrived! I don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched, but my creative/writer's block seems to be gone and I also have more energy I can't wait to put into letters and crafts ☺
I already started replying some letters, that I will mail in bulk later this week.
Here's some pictures of what I received lately~
(for some reasons the pictures ended up looking really weird after I uploaded them)

This is a letter from Mehreen in Pakistan. We've exchanged letters before but experienced some postal issues and now we're trying it again. She showed me around her hometown including some pictures she took, and I really loved the experience!


 Then, I received a letter from Elisse (by the way, you can see much better pictures on her blog, here) and she included loads of cute little things for me, but my favourite part must be her drawing of a colorful peacock, how lovely!
Lastly, I got a letter from Maddie, in the UK, and she sent me some bits and bobs for me to include in my smashbook, in the page dedicated to her mail ♥ (by the way, I'm going to start smash sunday soon enough!).
As I said at the beginning of the post, I'm doing my best to catch up on my outgoings as fast as I can.
So far I've replied to Mehreen:
and a few others, but pictures will be shown in another post ;)

Have a wonderful week!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. That peacock drawing is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wonderful colour letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm happy to see you're back on track, Fab! PS I feel honored to be in your list of favorite blogs, but there's a little typo in my blog's name. could you be so kind to fix it? Looking forward to your letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely :) !

    mydreamlucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete