Friday, 20 September 2013

Details: mail from Madhura

A few days ago, I received something from the lovely Madhura. She sent me a package full of Indian treasures..


wooden elephant keychain / kolhapuri shoe miniature / little box
so many paper goodies (these are just a few!)
little notebook, envelope
currency and stamp
last but not least, some gorgeous pressed orchids

Thank you so much Madhura for this unique bundle you've put together for me, I can't even express how much I love this all (I'm a sucker for Indian art and patterns!).

Have you ever received a country themed parcel?
ƒ.

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous parcel you got there, Fab! I love the little box, the currency, and the pressed flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the parcel, the pressed orchids are amazing, Oh my God I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indian treasures! I love this stuff! Every year I'm on the festival of India and there are always these super sparkly little boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear fab I was just wondering, Have you got my letter to you?
    I wrote to you also by xmas, but I think it was lost. And AS´s i remember you have lost a package to me also..
    Please let me know when yu get it!

    By the way, how are you?
    Hugs emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like pressed flowers and leafs. Those Orchids are so special : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao, ti ho scritto un'altra e-mail, spero tu riesca a leggerla :)
    Buona giornata intanto.
    Bellissime le cose che ricevi!
    Ciaoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snail mails have been the most important tool for long distance communication other than a 1300 number for companies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely gorgeous piece of snail mail, Fab! I also love the pressed orchids, they are still such a vivid blue <3 and the Indian art and patterns are definitely beautiful and exotic [^ u ^] I adore themed letters and gifts :3 love Shelley.D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous piece of snail mail, Fab! I also love the pressed orchids, they are still such a vivid blue <3 and the Indian art and patterns are definitely beautiful and exotic [^ u ^] I adore themed letters and gifts :3 love Shelley.D

    ReplyDelete