Friday, 30 August 2013

Lavender Mail

A few days ago, I received a package from Love in California.
She's a freelance artist like me, and she made me a very nice booklet to display some of her favourite things and crafts!
The first thing that I noticed after I opened the package, was a sweet yet strong smell of lavender, which I love!
I soon found out that lavender was actually the leitmotif, so to speak, of her parcel to me.
She included postcards, magazine cutouts, a bracelet (handmade!) and some tea:
and also a very cute handpainted tag, which is most definitely going to be hung on my wall! There was also a lavender sprig in it, but unfortunately it broke in the transit.
However, a nice thing she did, was to trace everything she sent, so that, even if I take them off, I will always be able to remember that they were originally included in that booklet, how smart! ☺

Thank you so much Love, for this lovely package! I will reply soon ♥

Have a great day, ya'll!
ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw a title "Lavender mail" my first thought was 'dried lavender in letter', haha :) It's really great, I always do that...But really you got very magical booklet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Lovely mail as always :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a beautiful letter! I love the tag, so pretty.

    Did you get the letter I sent you a little while ago? I hope it got to you safely. Let me know on Tumblr!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful!
    Such a cute parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great idea to trace everything in the letter! So clever! I also love having a smell in the mail <3 I guess all my snail mail smells of tea!

    ReplyDelete