Thursday, 22 August 2013

Steam Powered Mail

Hello everyone! On monday I received a beautiful package from a lovely girl called Shelley, all the way from the UK.
I've met her through instagram, and even tho I could tell she had a very creative soul, I wasn't prepared for the awesome craft works she sent me.
She sent me loads of nice stuff I can't wait to put into my smashbook! We don't know each other very well yet, but we've already found out we have very similar tastes, in fact everything she sent me was very "me" ♥
You can't really tell from the pictures, but everything was packed up  very nicely, even the letter was folded in a cute origami!
The best part of the parcel, was certainly an handmade book she made me. Each segment, was embellished using something she loves (eg: found feathers, buttons, steampunk gears), and it was so interesting "reading" through it! Not to mention I was mesmerised by her technique, especially because it was her first time getting into this kind of craft!!
Here's a look inside the "circle explosion book":
I can't show you what I sent her yet because she still has to receive it, but it probably isn't as cool as what she sent me, anyway! ☹
Thanks again, Shelley, for such a thoughtful package! ♥
Have you guys ever made/received anything similar to her "circle explosion book"? If so, feel free to share pictures, I'd love to see!
Have a great day,
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. What a creative booklet! Love all the details Shelley put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origami letter, how original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such great stuff! I'd like to try my hand at a "circle explosion book" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm Shelley the creator of the above post of the Circle Explosion Book ^-^ did you ever try your hand at this fun craft? I simply Youtubed a tutorial and TaDa! A book :D

      Delete