Monday, 26 August 2013

sweet mexican mail

Mail is so slow sometimes, isn't it? And even more if it's from Mexico, (or at least here in Italy..) which is a shame since one of my dearest penpal is from there and our mail always take ages to reach each other. Anyway, yesterday I finally received a package from Ely which has a beautiful handmade booklet in it!
It is filled with a variety of goodies, including postcards and stickers..
..tea + sugar, buttons and flowers!!
It's so beautifully made and put together that I'm having an hard time taking everything out of it.
Thanks for the beautiful mail, Ely! I'll send you something as soon as possible ♥

I think we can make it official that booklets are my new favourite thing to receive and send! What's yours?!

I hope you're all having a great week!
ƒ.

1 comment:

  1. Ely sends beautiful mail. We have a long wait time for our exchanges in the US too. We need to all write to Mexico's post offices and demand that they take more pride in snail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete