Thursday, 23 February 2012

Cute finds!


Yesterday, after being at Uni and before coming back home, I had to buy an address book to keep a record of all my penpals (which, on a happy side note, have grown esponentially in number in the last few months!), but as you can see from the pictures, I ended up buying random, but cute, things.



Little cupcake shaped mini-cookie jar? I really don't know how to define it, although it was so cheap and cute that I needed to to buy it. What I'm going to use it for, will be figured out in the future..


A lovely green mug, because being a compulsive tea drinker, mugs are never enough; It was also very cheap and I just fell in love with the lace design.


Yummy dark chocolate wafers, because I was craving some chocolate since it has been a while since I last ate a piece. Although, when I read 'wafers' on the box I imagined a completely different thing because apparently english wafers are just... pastils, so why don't you call them pastils?! I pictured them as tasty crisp biscuits :c
However, they're pretty delicious anyway and not too bitter as the chocolate I usually eat.

I also bought an A5 green address book to keep a record of my pen pals, and as soon as I give it a makeover, since it looks quite plain, I'll post pictures of it here c:

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this green mug is amazing!!! ;o can't wait to see the makeover of your address book! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I really wish I had half of your talent in making pretty books so I'd be sure that my address book wuold turn out great >_<

      Delete
  2. How strange with the wafers, I too would've imagined them to by thin crispy biscuits, and I'm english!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's weird. I'm starting to think that they've put the wrong content in the box and I was just unlucky to pick it! xD

      Delete