Wednesday, 8 February 2012

WTJ Wednesday #1

This week's completed page in my WTJ, is "pour, spill, drip, spit, fling your cofee here" page.
In my first WTJ, I didn't particularly liked how this page turned out (regardless the horrible quality of the picture).
(the page in my first WTJ)
Moreover, I just followed the instructions without adding any personal contribution to the page. Mindful of this thing, I did my best to make sure that this time the page would have turned out more interesting.


(click to enlarge)
After spilling, dripping and pouring the coffee on the journal, I noticed that -involuntarily- the arrangement of the stains is quite similar to the one in the former journal. Even though it was just a conincidence, I'd lie if I'd say it doesn't bother me <_<;
Anyway, after the coffee dried completely, I decided to draw something themed on it, and that's the result:
(click here view it on black on Flickr)
I don't think it needs to be said anything else, the pictures speak for themselves and the page that wins the comparison, is without a doubt the second one. Looking back, watching at my first WTJ, sometimes I can't help but facepalm. I can't really tell why I've been so sloppy sometimes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment