Monday, 6 February 2012

Moleskine Monday #1

Today's pages in my altered art journal, are both dedicated to a project i'm working on with a friend.

"snail mail"
"Snail mail makes me happy" - mixed medias.
Pretty self-explanatory page: I've always been into snail mail, and receiving and sending letters makes me happy like only a very other few things do. During my second year of middle school, since I was fluent enough in english to be able to write a whole letter, I started having many penpals all over the world. One of those, a girl from Canada, is still currently my pen pal, and I consider her one of my best friends, even if we've never met. We've been writing to each other for 9 years and I'm pretty sure I can claim to know her better than many of my "real life" friends, and the same is for her. Apart from her, for a reason or another I've lost contacts with all the others, and only recently I've started looking for new people to exchange letters with.

~
"brain storming"
"Late night brainstorming gives me the best (and worst) ideas" - mixed medias.
Once again, a page that doesn't need too much explanation. I've find out that even if I try to avoid it, all my best (and worst) ideas, always cross my mind when I'm supposed to be asleep, and therefore when I don't have the chance to write them down. Most of the times, by the time that I wake up, I've forgot them all. Unfortunately, the bad ideas remains -almost- always perfectly clear, instead.
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment