Tuesday, 6 November 2012

3 things

Hi guys! How's November started for you?
Mine OK, since here we have a holiday on the 1st, which this year fell on a Thursday becoming a looong holiday for the whole weekend :)

Anyway, that's what I've done lately:


1. I finally watched Dark Shadows, hence the awesome sketch above. Let me say that I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton works, but this movie.. meh. It wasn't exactly what I thought, and the plot was a bit too obvious and dragged, in my opinion. If you've watched it too, did you liked it?
Anyway I can forgive him, as I'm sure Frankenweenie is going to be awesome, but I still have to watch it, so I'll let you know another day!

2. I started using Instagram because I couldn't help it: I love taking pictures, I love looking at other people's pictures, so it seemed about time for me to create an account there, which by the way is: wreckthisgirl_ (with the underscore). If you use it too, feel free to follow me and I will be more than happy to follow you back because I'm a curious bunny!


3. I got Assassin's Creed 3 BUT I haven't played it yet because my boyfriend still have to receive his copy and I don't want to spoil things for him, so I'm really trying to control myself and wait a more couple of days. So far I only played an online match because, I'm only human after all, and I needed to do it, and boy, I already love this game. Not that I was doubtful about it. Any of you guys likes this saga? :)

These are my three things, as usual feel free to share yours and have a lovely week!
ƒ.

on a side note: ohmygod.the.latest.episode. of.the.walking.dead.freaking.killed.me!!

4 comments:

  1. I guessed right about your sketch :p. It's really good, but that's no surprise - your drawings always are!

    Ah, I suspect the winter break will be filled with Assassin's Creed 3 for me as my boyfriend will be playing it so I'll hear about little else! It's nice that you share that kind of thing, I don't have a console so I don't really play video games. At least it means I don't have to worry about any spoilers like you have this week :p.

    Any sign of my latest letter? Hopefully it should be with you soon :)

    Oh, and if you're curious to see one of my zentangles, I posted one on Tumblr last night!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I watched Dark Shadows too, and I was disappointed. I just think Tim Burton exaggerated a few thing, by the common mistake of considering that, if you have magical stuff in your story, then you can do any random thing happen on it. I mean, what the hell was that werewolf? And there are two sex scenes that are not necessary at all... as well as Helena Bohnam Carter's character. I mean, I love her, but she was on this movie just for the records.
    But I like Depp's character anyway, he's good.

    I haven't played Assassin's Creed, but I watch my boyfriend plays and it is a really cool game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I was excited about Dark shadows but was equally disappointed. I enjoyed bits of it though. I like your drawing of Johnny D, I think its really nice! Looks very similar to the real thing and that's one thing that I can never quite achieve with my portraits. Haha! :) Do you begin your illustrations straight with ink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tim Burton as well, but wasn't that impressed with Dark Shadows. Some parts I liked, but overall, meh. I really liked the trailer though lol That sketch is lovely! Really looks like Johnny Depp :)

    ReplyDelete