Sunday, 11 November 2012

Are you looking for a penpal?

Hi guys! Since I very often receive email from people looking for new snail mail friends, that ask me if I can get them in touch with my penpals or if I know someone who would like to be penpal with them and so on,  I thought that now and then when I will receive those kind of requests, I will make a post about it, so that their request will be easily heard from more people :)

The first person to submit a request is Erica from Finland who decided to write it on paper:




You can also contact her via email: nygard.erica@gmail.com

Good luck Erica! :)
And I hope you all have a had a lovely weekend!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. I will be writing to erica.
    thanks for adding this part to your blog
    i think its nice to help those reach out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx u, looking forward to your letter :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, I just started a group on swapbot about penpals - consequently I have a blog where people can answer questions and I'll put it up for them and they can find penpals.
    It's here: http://trinketpals.blogspot.com.au/

    The questionnaire and instructions are here: http://trinketpals.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/what-is-trinket-penpal-and-how-do-i-get.html

    Feel free to post them on your site too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, I saw you started following me on Instagram, thanks :) Let me follow you back here, you have a really nice blog ^_^

    Regards from Barcelona <3
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete