Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Are you looking for a penpal in Australia?

Hi guys! Today I want to introduce you to a fantastic artist from Australia who's looking for a snail mail friend :) here's her penpal ad:

"I'm Amelia from Adelaide, South Australia, and I'm 25 years old. I'm a librarian and an artist and I'm looking for a pen friend, perhaps someone who is around the same age, and has similar interests: painting, drawing, crafting, cooking, reading and dreaming. But really I'd just like to find a new friend to send and receive nice things in the mail with. If you're up for an exchange, message me on tumblr!
www.ameliabirve.tumblr.com"

So, are you looking for a creative penpal in Australia? Contact her then! Or if you don't have tumblr, feel free to send me an email and I'll get you in touch with her :)

Have a nice day,
ƒ.


{picture © Amelia Birvé ~ acrylic painting}

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Portugal, i'm architect and artist too, I'll love to b Amelia's penpal. I'm much older that 25 tough,but i still want 2 b her pal....if she wants...
    Pls contact me at my email or check out my creative blogs and if u wanna b my snail maio penpal, pls contact me. thks, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. that drawing is amazing!!! i hope that it gets back to amelia how much i like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing for me to have a web site, which is helpful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Also visit my site; hostgator coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! if you read this email me on themindofanexchange@hotmail.com or visit me on www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete