Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Postal Travel Magazine

Hello guys! Lately I've been really busy working on a project with some friends, and I thought it was about time to share it with you all! Tee & Karina, started an online magazine about snail mail, crafts, penpals and all things related to mail, and I'm in charge for the layout and graphic.
It's the first time I'm doing something like that, so I'm not completely sure that I'm doing it right, so please, feel free to give me your feedback about it!
The magazine is called Postal Travels, and is published the first day of every month. It is free to read, and has lots of interesting activities to do! You can submit your penpal ad, penpal story, ideas and what not! Head over to their Tumblr to read more about it and submit your own content ☺

The March issues is out, and you can read it here.

Let me know what you think of it, and if you enjoy it, feel free to share it with your penpals and friends!

Have a good mail day,
ƒab.

5 comments:

  1. i loved reading your article fab :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first issue and really enjoyed it! I'll have to check out the march issue now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Sandbook when that was created and then it seemed to disappear so I'm really happy to come across another online magazine. I've only read a little so far but will definately read all of it by tonight. I love the idea of the challenge and I'll definately take part in the April one as I'll end up taking too much on with doing the doodle challenge at the moment. Good Luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I enjoyed the magazine a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw, that's such a great magazine! You did a great job, Fab :) I'm definitely going to read it every month :)

    ReplyDelete