Friday, 18 May 2012

mailbox madness!

Hello there!
Mail-wise, this week has been very satisfying and I received letters every other day! A true record for me.
The first thing I've received is this batch of stationery paper I ordered off La Papierre.


It's a lovely shop with a lot of different letter set, and I wanted to buy something since.. forever, and now that I've finally did it, I couldn't be happier! I really love every single one of the designs (I bought a grab bag, because I couldn't decide!). Julie, the owner, also has a blog called "penpal of the week", which is a very original source to find new penpals or even just to lurk and snoop all the pretty letters that she sends/receive :)

Along with this package, I've received other two letters:


This one is from Helen in the UK, she was really nice to reply to the letter I sent her for the LetterMo, and she also attached three postcards! Thank you Helen :)


Then I received a notecard from Jennifer in Canada, which also sent me four quirky teabags! Besides the lovely packages (I'm a sucker for beautifully designed packages..), they come in flavors that I never tried before: ginger, mojito, chocolate hazelnut and vanilla creme.
..I'm drooling already!

The next day, I received a letter from Staci in Arizona.


 She sent me a lot of nice stuff! A postcard, frog stickers (!), a bookmark with my name on it, and zentangle. I don't know you, but I wasn't aware of what zentangle were.. and now I must say they're pretty darn cool.

Dawn from Illinois, sent me some lovely handmade envelopes for a swap, but not only!


She also sent me a pack of ATC canvas paper.. and it made me SO happy! I'm just getting into ATC and needless to day, I can't find ATC supplies anywhere here. So this nice thought was particularly appreciated! Is any of you guys into ATC too? If so let me know and when I'm skilled enough we might do a swap :D

The Art House Coop in Brooklyn, sent me the prismacolor for the Mystery Project.


However I'll rant about it in another post or this one will get even longer!

Enfin, yesterday I received three more letters!


My penpal Steffi, from Germany, sent me a notecard, and a postcard from her trip in Paris. Also in the picture you can see how pretty the envelope is!


This one, is a letter from (new penpal, YAY!) Madeline, from the UK. I really ha problems to put everything in just one picture xD but anyway. Along with the letter she sent me a jasmine teabag, little owl cards, a cute wee bag of stamps, and two sheets of pretty travel-themed stickers! :3


Last, I received my letter for the Correspondence Club (run by my friend Nnenna, remember?).
It is from Lisa from Belgium, and she sent me a teabag and.. a mixtape! How cool!
I still have to listen to all the songs, but so far, I'm really enjoying it, and it was a very nice surprise c:

What did you find in your mailbox this week? :)

16 comments:

  1. It's so awesome when people put something else in the envelope beside the letter! Seems like a great week.To more awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week, indeed :3 Thanks for the comment, Ria. I hope your letter won't take long :)

      Delete
  2. I agree that both Julie's blog and her stationery shop are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :) I have to stop the urge to buy more paper!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. <3 Your letter is ready to be sent on monday~~

      Delete
  4. I love the stationary you received! It's so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be using it for your letter :) and thank-you! xx

      Delete
  5. everything you received is so lovely! I received your letter yesterday and absolutely loved it, I'll reply asap! have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! I'm so relieved to know you received my letter; I've never sent anything to your country before and I didn't know how long it would have taken to reach you. I was starting to get a little bit worried! I'm happy you liked it, and I'll look forward to receive your reply :)

      Delete
  6. How wonderful to see my stationery on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine, believe me :)

      Delete
  7. Yay, I always love checking back to see what you got each week! Also, I'm so happy you received your Correspondence Club letter! I'll be putting up everyone's pictures from the month next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for the post! I hope I'll be able to join next month's round too :)

      Delete
  8. I LOVE that stationary. I mean I just LOVE IT. Bah, I think I need some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful, isn't it? :) You should definitely go grab some :D

      Delete