Saturday, 26 May 2012

SMASH my mailbox

Hello you guys, happy saturday! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
I'm pretty much in a good mood today, just by thinking about of the wonderful surprises I've received in the mail this week!

But let's proceed with order:


On Monday, I received Kelly's letter. She was part of the past lettermo, and according to the date on the stamp, she sent this letter April 26th! Postal service is ridiculus sometimes.
Anyway the letter is lovely, starting from the cute paper she used, to the adorable things she included: instant pictures of her two kitties (♥) and some stickers. If you're reading this, Kelly, I'm sorry for the delay and I will surely reply asap :3

Now, Wednesday. That day I received a big brown Amazon package that I absolutely had no idea where was coming from. I thought for a second that it might have been something that I ordered a while back - because yeah, sometimes the stuff I order takes so much time to arrive that in the meanwhile I forget about having ordered them in the first place -. Anyway this wasn't the case.
I don't have a picture of the package itself because I ripped it open in excitement BUT.. here's the picture of its content:


A SMASH Book! (If you don't know what it is, here's a link)
Maybe some of you that follows me on tumblr, probably remember that I've been wanting a Smash Book since the day I discovered about its existence, but I never found a shop online that sent them to Italy. This one woderful girl, Katie, was so - I can't even find an adequate adjective to describe her - incredibly generous and thoughtful, to send it as a gift for me *-*


I've already thanked her and I'll be sending her something back soon. I'll be taking my time though, because I want it to be something special :3

Next day, I received three more letters:


This one's from Mona in California, one of my newest crafty penpals! I really loved the Tare Panda stationery and the cute notecard <3


This very lovely envelope, belongs to Neda's letter :) It was the first time that I received a letter tied like that, I shall try it sometimes too!


Then, I received the actual letter from the above mentioned Katie which was particularly lovely too!
I know it's upside down, but the mustache clip is so cute!

It seemed right to inaugurate my Smash Book using some of the things she sent me, so here it is the first page:


I'll be probably adding some more later on, but yeah, it's all about her whale mail :3

Lastly, yesterday I received one more letter, and.. a package! However I still can't tell you about it, but I will very soon u_u


The letter is from Shelby, another new penpal, from Arkansas! She seems such a nice girl, I'm really glad we got in touch. Moreover, she's also teaching herself italian, so I'll be heping her a bit with it :)

That's all for this week! I can surely say it was a very happy-mail week! What about you? Something special in your mailbox? :)

8 comments:

  1. Whale Mail!!! So good! Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. a SMASH Book international!! >.< I want for so long time, it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I still can't believe I have one now! <3

      Delete
  3. Fab! I LOVE your first page :) the whale is so cute! That mustache clip by the way is made for the smashbook :) I'm so excited that you're excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :) I'm particularly happy that you like it too! :3

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, the SMASH book is brilliant! Now I MUST have one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! I want a Smash book now :( Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete