Friday, 11 May 2012

tea in my mailbox!

Hello again, fellow mail lovers :)
how's your postal life going this week? As for me, my mailbox has been filled with some pretty awesome mail that I can't wait to show you!


First, I've received this lovely teapot postcard and tea bags from Elisabeth in Germany :) I'm particularly excited to try the cherry flavoured one, I've never tasted it before!

This is not the only tea I've found in my mailbox, though..

..I've infact received this awesome letter from Thea in Norway. I really don't know what I like most about it: the drawing on the envelope (which I just realized is not very visible in the picture.. but it's a tree with teabags as leaves, and a cuppa :3), the six-pages letter -I looove reading long letters so much- which, are so nicely decorated with just a frame of paint, or the postcard and the teas. I guess I don't have to choose only one thing, so long story short, that was a particularly lovely letter!


Then I received a letter from Mary. I just needed a glance to the envelope and I knew that it was from her! She's always so creative with what she sends <3
Inside it, there was the prize I won with her giveaway! ~yaaay


This cute set of 15 postcards :3 (once again, thanks Mary!!) I've already a small project in mind that will be perfect to realize with those postcards!


This letter, is from the lovely Sophia. Our correspondence slowed down a bit because she's been really busy with Uni (and I can totally understand her v_v) and I was really happy to find a letter from her in my mailbox again :)


This last one is from one of my newest penpal, Jojo from the Philippines. The envelope was literally soaked in coffee, and I could still smell it despite all the time it travelled. It added a really nice touch to the letter :D

I can't wait to start writing back to you all :3

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you received my letter :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too! I've missed your letters :) I'll reply soon. xo

      Delete
  2. They look great! I'm sending your letter on Monday, yay! (Stupid post office closed on weekends.) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to receive it :) I'll also send your order on monday (by the way, thanks for that too!) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it. :-) Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete