Tuesday, 28 August 2012

3 things tuesday

Hey guys, what have you been up to?
Me, lately I've been drawing a lot. Here are the 3 things I've been doing this week:


1. I've started illustrating my favorite outfit of the weekend, for no particular purpose whatsoever, mostly just to exercise with AI, but I was thinking about posting it here once in a while, what do you think?



2. I finished a mail related illustration. (Which is available as stationery cards, Iphone skins etc on Society6)


3. And lastly, I've watched the season finale of TrueBlood that left me speachless! Is it 2013 already?!

What did you do last week? :3
ƒ.

9 comments:

  1. Last week I saw my best friends, ate far too much and wrote lots of letters to my penpals. Love your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Also for sharing your 3 things :) It all sounds really lovely!

      Delete
  2. I disegni sono veramente, veramente carini ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making my own envelopes all weekend and looking after my nephew. I couldnt believe the finale of True Blood either! It seems like the season has only begun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? I don't want to read spoilers but I'm really tempted because I really want to know what happens next!

      Delete
  4. omg i watcched true blood too and that's so true ^ i'm so excited for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute girl you draw :)
    And I like the mail-illustration!

    This week I've started with my work again, with clothes on the second hand. Today I'm free and it's time for doing the dishes, cleaning and laundry. :(
    And I've been sending away some mail, but now I decided to take a break before I get the new adcress (I will send it to you as soon as I can)
    Take care Fab!!

    ReplyDelete