Thursday, 16 August 2012

summer mail!

Hey you guys! Finally a mail related post :) I received so many letters while I was on holiday that it took me a while to go through them all.

Before I show you what I received, let me update you on the outgoing letters. Since I got back I've sent a letter to: Ria, Lauren, Neda, Marjolijn and Mehreen; At the moment I'm writing more letters that will go out by the end of this week, and as soon as I finish them, I'll let you know for who they were.

Now, let's take a look at the awesomeness I found in my mailbox, shall we?


First, I received those two postcards: the St. Ives one (top) from the lovely Haych, and the bottom Croatian one from Mihaela, one of my friends over at swap-bot.

Speaking of postcards, I also received this letter from Mary along with a postcard from Santa Cruz where she spent her holidays; look how beautiful the notecard is!


This letter is from Nada in Algeria. She sent me a lovely painting of Paris she did (pinning it on my corkboard as we speak!) and some typical landscapes of her country.


This letter here is from my friend Marisa, that wrote me on lots of tiny different letters and put them all together in this handmade envelope she made. She also sent me some - really lovely! - analog picture from her collection :)


Another letter from Haych, beautiful as usual and with lots of nice things inside; Loving it!


This letter is from Sara in Portugal. She also sent me a postcard for my collection and some unicorn (!) stickers.


This lovely and creative card is from Ely in México, and she also sent me a peace of poncho! How cool is that?! And the envelope with paint drops is just too nice.. I might steal this idea :D


I also received this letter + very nice stamps from Almanté in Lithuania, and today, I also received two more packets!


This one is from the lovely Maddie, who along with the letter sent me loads of stamps (that you can't see, but are tucked in that little envie!), some fruit stickers for my WTJ, the "make a paper plane" from her journal to complete for her, and as it wasn't enough, also some SMASH pockets! I sooo needed them <3


Last but absolutely not least, I got this letter from Marysza in Poland, and along with it the cutest notebook I've ever seen, which she made herself! (Check out her blog to be updated on her products, I'm sure you'll be amazed!)


Isn't it adorable? Now the only problem is that I probably will never use it because I'm afraid I'd ruin it ;( but.. we'll see!

I would say as usual that "it's all for now" but it's not! I also received 4 packages, but I will post about it tomorrow! :D
Thanks to all of you, my dears! <3 I'll might be a little slow, but I will reply to you all as soon as I can!

What did you receive over the holidays?
Have a wonderful day,
ƒ.

13 comments:

  1. Lots of incoming. :D Sadly, I haven't sent your reply yet. I've had it and a few other things packaged up for ~2 weeks now, but I haven't had the chance to mail my outgoing yet. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry Shelby :) there's no rush and I'll be waiting for it patiently! :) xx

      Delete
  2. ahahah the poncho is with you!! :3 I love how fast is the mail in Mexico city ^^ however, I made your painting this days! Maybe tomorow I sent! ^^ by the way all your mail is awesome! ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ely! I can't wait to see it and hang it on my wall :D And yes, the little poncho found its place on my pinboard so it's always with me :) xx

      Delete
  3. im so glad you like everything! and don't worry about the notebook! i will make another one for you if you like :D so don't think just draw and paint in it!! this creamy paper is perfect for simple watercolour sketches:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I will use it for watercolours then.. just need to gather courage first :P And of course I loved everything, it was all adorable :) x

      Delete
  4. Yay, glad to see you liked the smash pockets :). I hope you'll find the cute paperclips useful too. I'm glad my letter got there safely. I'm a little worried not to see the postcard I sent you from Germany here, I hope it didn't get lost in the post!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I will use them in my SMASHbook too :) Your reply will be sent on Monday, sellotaped as usual but hopefully it will keep it safe :)

      xo

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those little foxes, that notebook is too cute! I get so excited every time I visit your blog and I see you've blogged about mail. So colourful, creative and sweet. I love snail mailing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I couln't resist them! :) Thank you so much for the lovely comment :) You know that it's mutual! xx

      Delete