Sunday, 5 August 2012

SMASH Sunday + freebie

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys! It's Sunday again, but not as boring as usual (I'm actually predicting the future as I write, because I will schedule this post, as at the moment I should be in a sweet village in the woods, eating ice cream under the shade of a tree - well, this, or I'm probably having the worst time of my life, I don't know it yet; I'll let you know when I get back, though!).

I didn't really had any completed page to show you today, so, instead I've got a little gift for you:


As you can see, this is the back of my SMASHbook. It already comes with a pocket on the last page, but I find it quite tight and too high to put in it all the small paper scraps one might have. So, thanks to my versatile abilities (just kidding) in Photoshop, I've made this folder that can come in handy to store stickers, stamps, or whatever you need for your SMASHing sessions.

click here to download (1.1MB .pdf file)

On a side note, I also use it to tuck little things I send to my penpals from time to time, so that could be another use for it. (Maybe just print it slightly smaller).

That's all for today! Hope you will enjoy the freebie :)
Have a nice day,

ƒ.

17 comments:

  1. I was just wondering, where did you get your smashbook? Been wanting one for ages! Oh, and I love the pocket! ((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine gave it to me as gift :) But you can find it on Amazon! And thank you ^_^

      Delete
  2. That pocket is lovely, thank you. :)
    I really hope you're enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :D I just got back and I actually had a good time :) and I'm glad you like the freebie :3

      Delete
  3. i love you fab!!! love love love you i'm so excited for this pocket you have no idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps; http://mythologyy.tumblr.com/post/28863968916/i-took-fabs-idea-on-the-folders-and-i-used-her

      Delete
    2. Ahah, I'm so glad you are so enthusiast about it :D And I love your version of it!!! <3

      Delete
  4. The pocket is lovely, thanks for making it for us! I'll have to find a page to use it on in my Smash book.

    I know you're still away but assuming you read this after you get back, I hope your letter got to you ok! If it has, then you'll know what I mean when I say that its contents relate to your blog post quite well :p

    Hope you had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :) And yes I got your letter!! I must admit I squealed a little nit when I opened it xD That was such a nice thought, you had <3 Thanks a lot Maddie, I'll post about it soon and send you a proper message as well :D xo

      Delete
  5. Hey Fab!
    My stationery giveaway ended yesterday and, unfortunately, you didn't win.
    BUT I do like to make people happier, so I'm offering a postcard to each person who subscribed to the giveaway - and to you too, although you said you didn't want to enter the giveaway, but you commented there anyway. xD
    If you want a postcard from me, please e-mail me your adress at penny_clear at gmail doc com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thank you for the freeeebie! I love reading your blog! I actually want to try the travelling notebook, hopefully I'll get to participate in a project like that.

    Anyway, I got your postcard! I'm one of the people who requested last time. I absolutely love it! Thank you so so much!

    xoxo,
    Din

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and I'm gla dyou liked it :) Thank you for letting me know about the postcard, it makes me happy to know it was delivered safely and got some love :3 xo

      Delete
  7. Hey Fab,
    I really wanted to use your freebie, but the download didn't work for me. Is there another link? :/

    By the way, I love your Smash Sunday posts(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :)
      The link usually works but today the hosting website is down, that's why you can't download it, sorry! Try checking again later or maybe tomorrow. If it will still be down, I'll upload the freebie somewhere else and post the link here.
      x

      Delete
  8. Oh Fab :/ The link still isn't working for me. Do you think you could post it somewhere else please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go :) http://localhostr.com/26Qcu7QE4Txr Hope it works now xx

      Delete