Sunday, 26 August 2012

smash sunday

Hi guys! This Sunday I'm going to show you the pages I've made during my trip to the mountains.


I've glued a flyer of the zoo, as it had that nice bear on it, some leaves, the bill of a small restaurant that served homemade meals, and a picture I snapped in the town.



As for the decorations, I just used circular pieces of masking tape, a clip with a label, and drew a frame for the picture :)
The other side of the page is still WIP, as I'm going to put there a couple of pictures from my analog camera (as soon as I develop them..), but so far this is how it looks like:


I've put a small pine branch in a plastic bag, as it was loosing all the needles, and decorated the page with a stamp.
The middle part of the page is where the pictures will be placed.
In the top part I've put a picture of my boyfriend and I, in a small flower shaped frame :) and a doodle/self portrait ;) of us in the woods, lol.


Now I just need to bring my negatives to the photographer and complete the page :)
What do you think of it, so far?

ƒ.

10 comments:

  1. ugh fab you keep teasing me with knowing what you look like;;

    i really like the first page, i've been debating whether or not to buy those same paperclips for the smash and i think you sold me ;) putting leaves in is a good idea, i never thought of that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm also working on a smash page featuring me and my girlfriend :DDDDDD i'm just waiting to get pictures developed as well

      Delete
    2. Bahaha I might send you a picture then xD The paperclips are cute, however you could just take a normal paperclip and put some washi tape around it and also make a little flag. I guess it would be cheaper and more personal :) Anyway, I'll be looking forward to see your new pages <3

      Delete
  2. ohhhhh the more I see the more I fall in love with this book! I love that you put the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just love to collect leaves from the places I visit. I love all the different shades. And I already told you, you should really get one because you'd do great things with it! :D

      Delete
  3. I love it! It's so creative Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I wish I was that creative... :3
    I'm back, I have missed a lot, I've sent you a letter (today), but haven't got anything from you yet, maybe it's lost? (Since you said you had sent me a letter!
    Take care, keep up the good work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Well yes, I guess my bad luck still plays me tricks. I hope your letter will reach me so that I'll be able to send you a little present in return! xx

      Delete
  5. P.S. I got your letter today! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely! I'm so glad it reached you ^_^

      Delete