Wednesday, 29 August 2012

my lomo notebook

Back in January, I bought this fantastic notebook on the Lomography website.


I decided to use it as a "daily notebook", meaning that I would have written/illustrated etc the most interesting things of each day, both to practice typography and to keep me busy.
However, if you know know me at all, you should know that I am so fickle, that I can barely stand myself. Would you believe that in 8 months, I've only done 5 pages?
(」゜ロ゜)」
I'm so bad.. Anyway they look quite nice at least, and I want to share them with you :)




I will try to get back in it, and hopefully this time next year I will have more than just 3 pages to show :D

Are you better than me at keeping track of all your projet/goals?
ƒ.

8 comments:

  1. oh I a notebook lover too and I have the same problem.. I buy/make notebooks and don't really write in them.. i just love how they look!!! of course I have a few that are almost full like my calendar, blog planner, art-journals etc. but most of the notebooks I have are not really filled:D i love your london notebook I want the same one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this feeling too well ahah Some notebooks I've bought are literally still blank because they're too pretty to be used xD I really need to overcome this fear and start using them as it's even more a pity to leave them getting dusty on a shelf xD

      Delete
  2. Those pages are REALLY awesome. I love that there's Amelie, Keri Smith, and mail themes!! You are a really wonderful drawer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Mary :) You're really nice!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pages make me to do this too to my many abandoned notebooks but I'm not good at drawing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try! They're just sketches.. if I can do it, anyone can :D

      Delete
  5. You are SO productive!! I never could quite keep up with a Journal honestly, one reason being I'm so afraid of ruining a page D:

    ReplyDelete