Saturday, 13 October 2012

october mail week #2

Hello guys. This week I haven't sent much mail; Uni just started again and I needed a bit of time to organise my textbooks, classes etc, but taking advantage of this boring weekend I'm starting to replying to some of the letter I received this week.
Anyway, this week two postcards went out, one for Amit in India, and the other for Penny in Brazil!
cookie stamps, yay!
Moving on to the incoming, that was a really nice mail week;
I received a letter from Thea in Norway:
I love how she created her stationery using a patterned masking tape, and she also sent me a lovely canvas ATC, as she's been making more of them - so nice!

I got a letter from Mona in the US, which included some paper bits for my SMASH*:
Look at her handwriting, is it incredibly neat?!

Then, I received two postcards: the one on the right is from Mary in the US, and the one on the left is from Nicole in China.
Nicole also matched the stamp with the postcard, as both represent the symbol flower of Taiwan. (Which is gorgeous, by the way!).

I also got a letter from Madeline in the UK, lovely as usual and filled with pretty Spanish stamps that make a great addition to my collection :3

Lastly, a wonderful letter from Ria in Romania, written on beautiful decorated paper, and so much fun to read! Included, there was also a tea bag that I enjoyed while reading about her days :)

That's it from me :) what did you received this week?
Have a good day,

ƒ.
commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

13 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for the card again. I just can't wait to receive it. :) Oh, and I love the cards you received, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu're so welcome :) Hope ir reaches you soon! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I do love the cards you sent out as well as the ones you received! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely mail week for you by the looks of it! The only thing I've really received was your long-delayed (silly postal service!) holiday postcard. But that's enough to make my week better :)

    Thanks for the comment on my WTJ page on Tumblr, by the way. It really made me smile :). Big hug for you!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's SO weird! Everyone else is receiving them lately too :/ I wonder what happened. Big hug back at you :3 xx

      Delete
  4. Glad you got the postcard! :-) Love that you get mail from Penny, she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Mail! I can't wait to receive the card you've sent me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll keep an eye on your blog to see it popping out :D

      Delete
  6. The postcard you sent to Amit intrigues me!♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, yesh I'm really getting into those food shaped postcards xD

      Delete
  7. Oh wow I just stumbled across your blog after searching for pen pals. I use to love writing as girl, but back then the safety was controlled by our school. I'm so two minded of putting my address out on the net.

    ReplyDelete