Friday, 12 October 2012

spooky freebie friday!

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys, happy Friday! As Halloween is approaching, it was about time to make some themed letter sets! This is the first one, and if I'll have enough time, I'll be making another one for next week.

click here to download. (21.5MB zip file)
(1) plain envelope   |   (2) blank pages   |   (3) dashed pages
Let me know if you like these, and have a nice weekend :)
ƒ.
commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love these, Fab... Thank you!

    I just printed the dashed sheets and they look lovely. The only issue I have is that the lines are too close to one another so only tiny handwriting can fit! But I'll try writing really small this time :) Or maybe just use the blank pages instead.

    Thanks again xox

    ReplyDelete