Sunday, 7 October 2012

smash sunday

Hello my dears!
Wut, it's sunday again? Time moves too fast in my opinion!
Oh, anyway.. this week for the SMASH* sunday I'm going to show you a sort of "filler" page, which isn't exactly anything special, but still, here it is:

I've titled it the "music archive 2008/2012" (my titling skill never fails me!).

Besically, I just filled a pocket with old concert tickets I kept since 2008. They used to be pinned on my corkboard, but as I said in the previous post, it was about time to move them somewhere else.



On the little memo sheets, I wrote down the top 5 bands I've seen during these concerts (my top 1 would be Placebo, but the ticket is too precious to go there u_u), which are: The Prodigy, Fat Boy Slim, SubsOnica, Il teatro degli Orrori (two italian bands), and Does it Offend You,Yeah? (which I'm not exactly a fan of, but the live show was really cool and I also got the chance to get a picture with the singer, lol, fun times!)


That's it for this week, feel free to let me know what you think of the pages!
What are the best concerts you've seen? :)
Have a nice Sunday!
ƒ.
commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

5 comments:

  1. SMASH SUNDAYYY!!!
    I LOVE PLACEBO!!♥ They were AMAZING live, I wish I could watch them again in the near future. I've always had a special crush on brian molko XD hehe. Lucky you got to see the prodigy! I bet it must have been quite an experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever fab, you win on handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Prodigy. WAW. My favorite concert must be seeing Sia live in 'the AB' in Brussels. It was in a rather small 'room' and her voice is just breathtaking. I had goosebumps the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinata image. And oh my god, Fat Boy Slim is alive??

    ReplyDelete