Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Lettermo day 16, 17 & 18 + incoming

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm officially more than halfway through the lettermo :)

As usual, here's the picture of the 3 letters I've sent so far this week:


First one was for Joan. She wrote me that she would have liked me to send her anything like doodle, pressing and notes, so I thought she might be one of those who could also enjoy an handmade envelope.. and I hope I'm right!
The second one was for Mikela, which mentioned that her fav color is pastel pink. Tough I know it's not pastel, a pink envelope sounded like a good idea to me.. and once again let's hope this will be appreciated :)
Last but not least in this first round of mailing, it's Mary's letter! Even if in the picture it only has one stamp, I had to add another one because it was apparently too heavy.


But, I've received something too these days!
Yesterday, I received Neda's lovely letter. She was one of the first one who requested me a letter.


She also sent me two metallic daisy embellishments, too cute! I'll be writing back early next week :)
Today, instead, I got an amazing mail art piece in the mailbox.


As you can tell, it's moon themed, and I can easily say that it's one of the best mail art pieces I've ever seen! I love it so much that I need to figure out a way to display it in my room.
More pics under the cut :)


As is the envelope wasn't awesome enough, here's the content:


Sherry, the lovely girl who sent me this, also included a wonderful notecard (with an happy birthday message!) and some themed stickers + some more that glow in the dark!

What's new in your mailbox this week, instead? Did anyone received anything? :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm excited to receive it! I'll let you know when it arrives. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received mine today it was super cute! i loved the pink! i shall be writing back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it was super fast! I'm glad you liked it :) Thanks for being willing to write back xx

      Delete
  3. I received mine two days ago too, it's so cute i nearly died XD The envelope is AMAZING! I love it, I shall make sure to write back too x3 Is there anything you like to receive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah Yay! I'm really happy to know you liked it :3
      As for me, I don't really have preferencies, I'd be happy to receive anything so don't worry too much ;) xx

      Delete