Friday, 30 March 2012

Lettermo is over + Incoming

Today, March 30, my first Lettermo has officially come to an end!
It's time for some stats:


 I think it's quite a remarkable goal for just a month! And just to let you all know, I was happy with every single bit of paper that you sent me :3

Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures of the last letters that went out for the Lettermo early this week; I wasn't at my place and I didn't have the camera with me. Anyway, they were for: Kelly, my new penpal from Canada; Iris, and two for some girls from swapbot.
Today's letter, and the very last for the Lettermo, went out for Neda:


I've also received some pretty mail this week (under the cut!).
pics from Megan's blog
This beautiful mail art from Megan who found me through sendsomething. I really love underwater scenarios and this collage has such a peaceful atmosphere!


The letter from Julia from Indonesia finally arrived! We sent both out letters on February 29th and it took a whole month to arrive. We arranged a photo swap, and this is what she sent me:

four of her photographs
Letter, a leaf, and a magazine page in her language
Justin Timberlake's sexy back. (it made me laugh so much!!)
What did you got in the mail this week? :)
Oh, if you have tumblr, check out my giveaway here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's me! I haven't recieved it yet, but now I can't wait!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete